A Brief Overview of Our Process
- Transaction Management
- Matterport/Virtual Floor Plans
Matterport/Virtual Floor Plan Example:
We are committed to providing the best client service experience in the industry.
We do this by implementing the following:
Create beautiful marketing materials that showcases your home
Market your home to reach every possible buyer
Gorgeous photos. Captivating copy. Stunning materials.
Everything we do to market your home is designed to enhance its appeal – and its value.
STAGING YOUR HOME:
Your Adamo Group agent is a certified stager who will help you turn your home into “a page out of Better Home and Gardens magazine.”
62% of listing agents say that professional staging decreases length of time a home is on the market.
81% of realtors say that buyers find it easier to visualize a staged property as a future home.
96% of realtors say that home staging has an impact on the buyer.
CONSULTATION & CLOSING:
- Meet and greet / initial consultation / welcome: service – our CORE service systems ensure no piece of the process slips through the cracks
- Set a pricing strategy
- Detail and stage your home
- Prepare marketing
- Launch the marketing campaign
- Manage your “On-the-market” experience: communication – stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the market and with your listing through both email
- Negotiate your offer
- Coordinate your home inspection
- Get you into contract; streamline your transaction with the use of digital documents and e-signatures
- Monitor your buyer’s mortgage process
- Help you secure title insurance
- Facilitate the walk-through
- Assist as closing
- Streamline your move: a single tool to update your accounts, forward mail, transfer utilities, and more
95% customer satisfaction of negotiation ability:
- 86% very satisfied
- 9% satisfied
- 2% neutral
- 3% dissatisfied
PRICING YOUR HOME:
Home pricing is based on five considerations:
Our most important service is helping you set the best possible price that will get your home sold.